Saturday, January 27, 2007

a question of ethics.


Ok, i admit. we took it a bit far here. Ya I actually am in quite a bit of disgust when i realize what is really going on with this image. It offends me.

and getting offended is something that seems to offend others. As if they dont want us to be offended by them, but what is really goin on is a discussion of ethics, morals, ideologies.

ah yes ideologies. that is why i like to be offended and i reserve the right to offend myself in order to prevent myself from becoming numb to the world.


A meat stuffed bear. thats what humanity is really like sometimes..you think he;s so sweet and cuddly and innocent, so much in fact that you sleep with him everynight. Little do you know, that inside him he is nothing but flesh and clay. And everyday that goes by, he seems to stink a little more.
And i should also note, you can probably buy so much security in the same store. But we went to albertsons cuz the thrift store doesnt sell used meat.

and no one had any live worms available this time of year. Big five is the shitiest store in Santa Barbara.

i should also note again. one last times. I wanted to feed the bear to racoons so the meat wouldnt go to waste.

that also offended me.

;j

1 comment:

Nana on the Interweb said...

I like finally having a release to my madness.